The best in class facelift plastic surgeon (NYC) offers complimentary consultations. The top rated double Ivy League trained Manhattan, NY based plastic surgeon of the Facial Plastic Surgery Group of NYC (Upper East Side, NY) is proud to offer patients a variety of contemporary facelift procedures for men and women seeking to restore a more youthful facial aesthetic. As humans age, our skin loses its elasticity, leading to wrinkles, drooping skin, and other issues that cause the face to appear more aged than it is.
- Free in-person or virtual consultations are offered
- We offer complimentary consultations Monday-Saturday
- Thousands of facelift surgeries performed
The Facial Plastic Surgery Group of NYC (Upper East Side, Manhattan, NY) provides several variations of facelift plastic surgery, which is one of our most often performed plastic surgery operations. Our double Ivy League-trained plastic surgeon is known for his innovative, cutting-edge methods, as well as his impressive outcomes. Dr. Mansher Singh is renowned for having a wide range of experience in the field of facial plastic surgery. Using the most up-to-date methods and tools along with his vast case load, in-depth knowledge, and competence in plastic surgery, he routinely produces excellent aesthetic procedural outcomes.
Facelift Procedures Offered by the Top Rated New York Plastic Surgeon:
- Deep Plane Facelift: During a deep plane facelift, the patient’s facial tissues are altered to a greater depth. This makes it easier to attain post-procedural outcomes that are more dramatic, but natural-looking.
- Facelift: The top rated NYC plastic surgeon routinely performs customized facelift surgery on patients seeking to realign their facial skin and tissue and revive their youthful contours of the cheeks. By raising the soft tissues of the mid and lower face and tightening the skin to make it tighter and more young, the plastic surgeon is able to create dramatic, yet natural-looking results.
- Liquid Facelift: In order to achieve a natural facelift without surgery, the Liquid Facelift combines fillers. Injections of dermal fillers replenish lost volume and elevate drooping tissue. The liquid facelift is a non-surgical facelift technique that minimizes aging symptoms without the need for any invasive surgical treatments. A very fine needle is used to apply the fillers to the face.
- Mid-Facelift: Our Ivy League-trained facial plastic surgeon carries out this operation to achieve a refreshed look that is both natural and long-lasting. It entails raising the cheeks as well as the skin and tissue surrounding the mouth. A mid-facelift is the best procedure for minimizing under-eye bags, enhancing the shape of the upper cheekbones, and removing nasolabial folds. Because they are small and concealed, incisions are essentially undetectable.
- Mini-Facelift: A mini-facelift is less invasive, takes half as long as a typical facelift, and produces stunning results that nevertheless look natural. This is feasible because, in addition to the skin’s surface, the NYC plastic surgeon also tightens the face’s muscles and underlying structures during a mini-facelift.
Facial Plastic Surgery Group of NYC offers free facelift plastic surgery consultations at our Upper East Side NYC (Manhattan, NY) location. During your free consultation, you will meet with our highly skilled facial plastic surgeon and discuss your concerns and desired results. If you are thinking about facelift plastic surgery or have questions regarding facial plastic surgery, feel free to call us to speak with a patient coordinator or fill out our online inquiry form and a member of our expert staff will contact you shortly.
If you have any questions for our best in class NYC plastic surgeons or would like to schedule a complimentary facelift plastic surgery consultation please feel free to contact us:
Facial Plastic Surgery Group of NYC
905 5th Avenue, Floor 1
New York, NY 10021