The top rated double Ivy League educated New York based plastic surgeon at the Facial Plastic Surgery Group of NYC routinely performs surgical facial procedures (in addition to facelift plastic surgery) for patients seeking to revitalize their facial features and restore their once youthful glow. At the Facial Plastic Surgery Group of NYC, each facial procedure is personalized to meet each patient’s anatomical and aesthetic needs. Modern non-invasive and minimally invasive techniques are used at our facial plastic surgery center on Manhattan’s Upper East Side to treat typical aging symptoms. Reversing the effects of aging on the face is accomplished by combining a variety of treatments. You will be evaluated and given an individualized treatment plan during your appointment with our Double Ivy League trained facial plastic surgeon.
- Browlift: Your facial plastic surgeon will conceal three to five small incisions for an endoscopic browlift behind the hairline. As your surgeon realigns the forehead and brow tissue, an endoscope is inserted into one of these tiny incisions. Without using stitches or screws, our facial plastic surgeon raises the tissue of the brow and forehead and holds it in place using a number of points of contact. As your surgeon completes your endoscopic brow lift operation, an endotine maintains the elevated skin and tissue in place until it is ultimately totally absorbed by your body.
- Buccal Fat Removal / Facial Slimming: The goal of buccal fat removal / facial slimming surgery is to reduce a person’s overall facial width by removing extra buccal fat, which is located in the cheeks. Your top-rated buccal fat removal specialist plastic surgeon focuses on the buccal fat pad, a globular mass of fat that lies behind the cheekbones and positioned between the facial muscles and the center of the cheek.
- CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing: CO2 laser skin resurfacing with the Facial Plastic Surgery Group of NYC is a non-surgical fractional skin rejuvenation treatment that can help men and women combat early signs of aging, along with other skin imperfections such as uneven pigmentation, sun spots, and acne scars. The treatment may take anywhere between 5-15 minutes and produces breathtaking results that require minimal downtime.
- FaceTite™ Minimally Invasive Facial Tightening: FaceTite™ technology sets itself apart from external radiofrequency procedures due to its ability to reach the perfect temperature for melting fatty tissue and ultimately creating firmer, tighter facial contour (without burning or scarring the surrounding area).
- Facial Rejuvenation: The ideal solution for adding volume to your facial features can often be facial fillers. They act to improve volume in hollowed or sunken facial areas and to fill in creases and folds. BOTOX® decreases wrinkles in the area where it has been administered by relaxing the muscle to lessen contraction.
- Mole Removal: Individuals may opt to undergo a mole removal procedure for aesthetic or functional reasons. The ultimate treatment method depends on the size, shape, texture, color, and position of the mole, and the final surgical technique is determined upon examination of the mole. Our top rated plastic surgeons offer laser, shave, and surgical mole removal techniques.
- Morpheus8 RF (Radiofrequency) Microneedling: Morpheus8 is an FDA-approved non-surgical treatment that aims to tighten, remodel, smoothen, and balance out tone and texture flaws of the skin.
We offer free facial procedure consultations with computer imaging at our Manhattan location. At your consultation, you will meet with our highly skilled, Double Ivy League trained facial plastic surgeon and discuss your concerns and desired results. If you are thinking about facial plastic surgery or have questions regarding facial plastic surgery, feel free to call Facial Plastic Surgery Group of NYC to speak with a patient coordinator or fill out our online inquiry form and a member of our expert staff will contact you shortly.
Facial Plastic Surgery Group of NYC
905 5th Avenue, Floor 1
New York, NY 10021