Facial Plastic Surgery Group of NYC is Manhattan’s premier, state-of-the-art facility specializing in facial plastic surgery. We pride ourselves on providing patient’s seeking facial plastic surgery experts with cutting edge services to achieve best in class results. Our Upper East Side facial plastic surgeon, Adam Schaffner M.D., FACS is a board certified plastic surgeon located in Manhattan, New York. The NYC facial plastic surgeon offers the newest and most innovative techniques in facial plastic surgery.
The Facial Plastic Surgery Group of NYC only employs experts in the field of facial plastic surgery. Our facial plastic surgeon is triple board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and specializes in facial plastic surgery.
The Facial Plastic Surgery Group of NYC has top rated reviews on Google, Vitals, ZocDoc, RealSelf and Healthgrades as well as other patient rated websites.
The Upper East Side, Manhattan facial plastic surgeon is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Schaffner is a member of all of the most prestigious societies in the world and displays impressive accomplishments and accolades in the field of facial plastic surgery. The Facial Plastic Surgery Group of NYC surgeon is well known and respected in the medical community as well as being featured in major publications and media outlets.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Fellowship in Aesthetic & Breast Plastic Surgery under the late Dr. Scott Spear
Medical Staff Member, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
- Fellowship in Advanced Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Mittelman Facial Plastic Surgery Center
Los Altos, CA
- Medical Staff Member, Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Served as Co-Chief Resident during final year of residency
Detroit Medical Center / Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Residency in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Served as Chief Resident during final year of residency
Stony Brook University Medical Center
Stony Brook, NY
- Internship in Surgery
Stony Brook University Medical Center
Stony Brook, NY
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
Rush Medical College of Rush University
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons: President, New York Chapter
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
The Aesthetic Society
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New York State Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons: Vice President
- New York Facial Plastic Surgery Society
- New York State Society of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- New York County Medical Society
- Northwell Health: Lenox Hill Hospital, NYC, New York
- Northwell Health: Manhattan Eye, Ear, & Throat Hospital, NYC, New York
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai, NYC, New York
Please Note: Facial Plastic Surgeons of NYC offers free consultations
- The New York facial plastic surgeon has been recognized by Castle Connolly every year as a “Top Doctor” for almost two decades. He has been featured in the New York Times as a “Super Doctor” and “Best Doctor” for multiple years in a row.
Adam Schaffner, MD, FACS is a triple board certified plastic surgeon and double Fellowship trained New York City plastic and reconstructive surgeon who specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery of the face, breast, and body. The NYC facial plastic surgeon is unique in that he is also board certified and double fellowship-trained in facial plastic surgery making him extraordinarily qualified and experienced. He is highly sought after by patients from NYC and around the world because of his knowledge and expertise which gives him the ability to deliver quality care and beautiful results using proven techniques which require minimal downtime and minimal scarring.
Dr. Schaffner is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and The American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Schaffner has been published in numerous peer-reviewed journals and textbooks. Dr. Schaffner has been interviewed by The New York Times, ABC’s Good Morning America, CBS News, NBC’s Telemundo, FOX News, Inside Edition, PIX-11’s Dr. Steve Show as well as quoted in Newsweek, USA TODAY and the New York Observer as an expert in his field.
As a member of the PALETTE faculty, Dr. Schaffner teaches other doctors the latest techniques using BOTOX® Cosmetic and fillers such as Juvéderm® to rejuvenate the face without surgery. As a member of the faculty of The Osler Institute, Dr. Schaffner also teaches plastic surgeons preparing for their board examinations in hopes of becoming board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Our high-tech Manhattan surgical facilities are fully accredited by the American Association for the Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities. Our best in class staff exhibit the utmost professionalism and expertise in facial plastic surgery and have extensive training in latest techniques and modern advancements in facial plastic surgery.
We offer free facial plastic surgery consultations with computer imaging at our Manhattan location. At your consultation, you will meet with our highly skilled, board certified facial plastic surgeon and discuss your concerns and desired results. If you are thinking about facial plastic surgery or have questions regarding facial plastic surgery, feel free to call Facial Plastic Surgery Group of NYC to speak with a patient coordinator or fill out our online inquiry form and a member of our expert staff will contact you shortly.